Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

MagnetoSpeed w/pistols

Hey all!!

I have a V3 is use for my rifles, and love it! I want to develop a 9mm load right at minor PF for USPSA.

Does anyone have experience using the V3 for pistols??? How can it safely be done with a semi-auto?

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UH60_TrunkMonkey View Post
    Hey all!!

I have a V3 is use for my rifles, and love it! I want to develop a 9mm load right at minor PF for USPSA.

Does anyone have experience using the V3 for pistols??? How can it safely be done with a semi-auto?
    I'm looking at buying one any tips on additional attachments needed like mounts or does it come with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I haven't had the need to buy anything extra. The sporter is bare bones but the V3 has everything you need. I did melt one of the plastic spacers though. I left it attached to my suppressor, I don't recommend doing that.

Title
    Premium Member
    I haven't had the need to buy anything extra. The sporter is bare bones but the V3 has everything you need. I did melt one of the plastic spacers though. I left it attached to my suppressor, I don't recommend doing that.
    Thanks for the info

Title
    Premium Member
    I use this chrono to develop 10mm loads. For semiautomatic pistols you need one with a picitinney rail. Magnetospeed sells a picitinney rail attachment for 25 bucks. It does not come with the chrono kit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtrent View Post
    I use this chrono to develop 10mm loads. For semiautomatic pistols you need one with a picitinney rail. Magnetospeed sells a picitinney rail attachment for 25 bucks. It does not come with the chrono kit.

10 4 thank you

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtrent View Post

Does the picatinny mount work on glock rails? I want to develop a minor pf USPSA load for my g34.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Does the picatinny mount work on glock rails? I want to develop a minor pf USPSA load for my g34.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Not sure about that. My arsenal is Glock-free! Check out the manufacturers website or give them a call.